Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Getting Started

Well this is my first attempt at starting our family blog. One of my dear friends convinced me that it is the best way for others to keep up with our lives. Mike, Avery and I will be leaving in two weeks and one day for a two month trip to Thailand. We have a grand adventure ahead of us so we wanted to be able to keep you all updated on life in Thailand. We will be taking a team of eight students to Khon Kaen to build relationships on the college campus in hopes that we will share Jesus with students in Thailand. We are very excited about studying how God is our King and has given us an amazing Kingdom. I can't wait to share more in the days to come.

3 comments:

The Severances said...

I LOVE IT!!! I have been checking in to see how it is coming along! If it is ok, I am going to add your blog link to mine so I can check it easily. I love the prayer request section. I am already praying for Avery's plane trip.

Unknown said...

Yay! Will you be able to do periodic updates in Thailand? I'm already praying for you all and Avery!

bethpriest said...

Wonderful! I'll have to invite you to ours! Although, I must say I am not good at updating...but I need to. I look foward to hearing about what is going on! We will be thinking and praying for yall often.